For the analysis we currently use solely Google Analytics. We don't share any personal data with any 3rd parties. Of course, you can also disable cookies, whereby please refer to instructions in the help pages of your browser.
Newsletter and entry fields:
- What information we gather?
Besides the data you enter in the entry fields, the IP address of the computer you used is recorded. Further, we gather opening time for particular messages and time of performing clicks on particular links within the messages.
- The data is gathered with the intention to send you news on topics that you’re interested in. Information about opening and clicking time is used for analysis and performing deletion in case of your longer inactivity.
- How long will we retain the data?
If you’re reading the news, your data will be saved until you request deletion or until you sign off + 1 year.
If you don’t read our news, your data will be deleted 1 year after last reading.
- Consent and deletion, sign-off and updates are manageable by contacting us on our e-mail.
- Your personal data won’t be shared with anyone.