- super flexible data model that works on category level
- no additional software needed (also perfectly fits as an interface to different solutions)
- works with or without planograms
- combine past data with future prediction
- include findings from in-store customer research
- differentiate your point-of-sale from the competition
- emphasize strategically important destination categories
- let space create a remarkable retail environment
- choose one of the different tactical scenarios that are right for your retail goals
- further improvement with machine learning provided
In 2019 our retail partner wanted to stop the slight but lasting downfall of the grocery store in a highly competitive environment of one of the major Slovenian cities.
For remodeling of a grocery store (1.700 square meters), we analysed the situation based on Smart Store Layout. Initial hypotheses were set and recommendations for store layout calculated. One year and one corona later we can firmly claim that most of the model suggestions were correct. Over-stocked & slow-moving categories have been very effectively substituted with growing and more impulse-purchase based categories.
The reduced shelf space resulted in a overal stock decrease of 8% and a profitability increase of 5%! Space profitability increased for 20%. In some top categories we reduced stock level to 1/3 of the former level while the sales remained the same. The model is also very useful for targeting particular destination categories: healthy and organic products increased by more than 25% (above comparable stores).
Through next cycle of iteration we already tapped into new potential for higher profitability, better customer satisfaction and faster turnover.
In-built scenarios help get initial space recommendations quickly. Later, we can adjust and fine-tune “volumes” of parameters for specific situation.
Either play with the model on your own or we drive you step-by-step. It’s your retail game!
Quickstart with analysis and get first space recommendations. Then develop your concept and remodel your store against it. Yes, it will work!
We can provide either elementary support or full concept development with Auto Cads.
Some additional features included
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
Book an initial
FREE 30-MINUTE DISCUSSION DATE
in which we’ll discuss your needs and define the situation.
After the discussion, you’ll get our proposal with a timeline.
What defines efficient store space management? Books and countless presentations in retail environment have been written…
In writing one of the adages…
Some things are so powerfully simple that they just persistently stay around. Like noughts & droughts.…
Last year the Omnibus team has done the unique research. By using RFID technology we –…